For Sale cheap pig parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
dirt cheap cause i want stuff gone. only hitch is it has to be picked up. it's too big or too much of a pain to ship

doors $30
fuel tanks $5 one left
glass $2
tailgate SOLD
rear window regulator $5
2f air cleaners have one fj60 cleaner left $30
other misc stuff

these are the only pics i have for now. i'll get more later if anyone is seriously interested.

located in denver

55 glass.JPG

2f air cleaner number 2.JPG

Last edited:
dirt cheap cause i want stuff gone. only hitch is it has to be picked up. it's too big or too much of a pain to ship

doors $30
fuel tanks $5
glass $2
tailgate $30
rear window regulator $5
2f air cleaners $20

these are the only pics i have for now. i'll get more later if anyone is seriously interested.

located in denver

View attachment 1269428

View attachment 1269430
If you are willing to ship the rear window regulator and part out the license plate lights from the tailgate I will take them!

not looking to ship any of the stuff in this ad due to size and pita to package. all local pickup only

the fender/apron i'm keeping for a repair on my pig, sorry

bump. still have some doors and tailgates along with some glass that i'd like to get rid of.

no shipping, but a know a bunch of folks are coming out for the pig party

sorry, meant to look to see if i still had two tailgates. only the one was left, but gineric came by today and bought it and the silver left fender. a friend of his bought two of the fuel tanks, hood and rear window regulator.

still have a bunch of glass and the doors, along with regulators and some other misc stuff.

sorry, meant to look to see if i still had two tailgates. only the one was left, but gineric came by today and bought it and the silver left fender. a friend of his bought two of the fuel tanks, hood and rear window regulator.

still have a bunch of glass and the doors, along with regulators and some other misc stuff.

I need a drivers window regulator if you have one.

the only windshield i have is for my build, but door glass i have. with or without vent glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom