Chattanooga LC mechanics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I’m coming to Chattanooga to check out an 80 series. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the area to take a quick look? Thanks in advance.

Ask for Justin Epperson at Blackwell. He's foreman and wheels an 80 (has a few).

highjacking this thread ... any good vintage'ish (1995 and older) Land Rover mechanics in the Chattanooga area please let me know

subscribed

Ask for Justin Epperson at Blackwell. He's foreman and wheels an 80 (has a few).

Is Justin on this Forum? I've used Blackwell several times for various repairs and mods on an LX450 & LX470. They're great and Justin has forgotten more about 80- series cruisers than I'll ever know.

I am super familiar with Jim Baldwin. He actually did the head gasket on my 80. Took forever. He’s great though.

I'm not sure if he's on here, but he's a friend. I'll ask him.

Is Justin on this Forum? I've used Blackwell several times for various repairs and mods on an LX450 & LX470. They're great and Justin has forgotten more about 80- series cruisers than I'll ever know.

He's still around, just life changes. I'll PM you his number.
I recently called Blackwell's trying to get him to do a few things to my LX. They said he had moved on and was doing his own thing now. I've been trying to track him down and had a Facebook message with him awhile back, but can't find it now. If he is still working on LCs, will you give him my name and number? I will PM it to you. Thanks

I've been using Justin a lot lately. He has a shop a the corner of 20th & Market across from Kanku's gas station. He actually has my 99 LC currently doing a maintenance overhaul.

Done.

I recently called Blackwell's trying to get him to do a few things to my LX. They said he had moved on and was doing his own thing now. I've been trying to track him down and had a Facebook message with him awhile back, but can't find it now. If he is still working on LCs, will you give him my name and number? I will PM it to you. Thanks

I've been using Justin a lot lately. He has a shop a the corner of 20th & Market across from Kanku's gas station. He actually has my 99 LC currently doing a maintenance overhaul.
Yeah I just spoke with him. I'm in that area pretty often and have seen several LCs there recently.

I've used a guy up off Thrasher Pike before named Jeremy and was always impressed with the yotas he was working on. He had worked for a lot of years for a guy named Steve? who restored cruisers near Hixson and had retired. If he's still in the game, Jeremy stays pretty busy but I am happy to PM his number if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom