chased down by Tom (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i went down to the waterfront last week and when i came out of the pet store there was this guy waiting for me. it was tom (i was driving my fj62). he said he followed me for a while. he also told me that all you guys post here, and mentioned the meeting on the 12th. we talked for a little bit and anyway i'm thinking of coming out to the meeting this month. just thought i'd get on the forum and say hi. i'd post a pic but it says the file's too large and i can't figure out how to fix it.

WELCOME

Hope Tom took it easy on ya.

I guess we will see ya at the next meeting.

Yeah, you're not the first... :eek: Hah.

No one driving a Land Cruiser in da burgh is safe from Tom. Maybe we should keep him busy by telling him we need some 80- & 100-series in the club. ;)

Anyway welcome. Hope to see ya at the meeting.:beer: -Ed '70FJ40

Oh, BTW... Pix: I use www.photobucket.com: it's free... sign up & it resizes and hosts your pix for ya, then you just copy the URL they give ya into the dialog that pops up when you press the yellow "Insert Image" button when composing a message here. ('Course there's other ways, I think this is easiest.) HTH.

thanks. here goes:
000_0048.jpg

don't know why the interior came out so huge. ..oh well, there it is :D

Nice Cruiser Hope To See It At The Meeting

oh my god dude, i was watching that. absolutely incredible. i'm so torn on the issue...

i do like that color.

he was talking about parting with it at the last meeting, to get a wheeler. i encourage it. sell it to me!:D

hey painterman, you joining our club? we'll let in guys that reside in the panhandle. ;p

so youre joining. if you do ill let you know when im stroking people, and it'll no longer be you!:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom