For Sale Central VA. 00-02 Toyota Land Cruiser/LX470 - ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR w/VSC/TRAC (will ship) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this reman/used ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR w/VSC/TRAC for my 2001 Land Cruiser and ended up not needing it.
Just trying to recoup some of what I paid for it. $850 or best reasonable offer, plus shipping to lower 48.

00-02 Toyota Land Cruiser/LX470 - ABS PUMP - MASTER CYLINDER - BOOSTER - ACTUATOR w/VSC/TRAC
ABS 1.jpg
ABS 2.jpg
ABS 3.jpg
ABS 4.jpg

Is this a Toyota reman?
I don’t believe so. I purchased it from eNet Auto Parts/United Parts Wholesale. I purchased this unit because a local Toyota dealership said it needed replacing to get rid of all of the warning lights and the alarm I had going off in my 100 Series. I’d also purchased the ABS/VSC control module which I installed first and it took care of all of my issues. This has been in the box in my garage until I opened it to take the pics with this listing.

Anybody out there interested in this 00-02 100 Series ABS Pump? I listed it for hundreds less than I paid and need to sell it to fund other repairs.
Please send me an offer if you're interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom