Central MO Off-Road Park Winter Run (20 Feb 2016) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For anybody interested, trying to get some people together to go to the Central Missouri Off-Road Park on February 20th.

I'm hoping they'll make an event page on Facebook like they did last year. If they don't here in a couple weeks I'll make an event page and post it on here.

Central Missouri Off-Road Park – Off-Road Park, Outdoor Activities | Fayette, MO

Facebook page:
Central Missouri Off-Road Park

Address:
620 County Rd 118 Fayette, MO 65248

Time:
09:00 A.M.

From their event description:
We will be holding our first ride of 2016 this February. Last years Winter run was s blast, hope to see you there. Fam friendly and perfect for those just getting in to off road and for the experienced.

Please like and share !!

Trail Ride Feb 20, 2016
Rocks, Trails, Mud , Ice, Pits and more!
$25 Driver, $10 Non-Driver Children 12 and under free.

Mild To Wild!! Stock or modified vehicle, we have something for EVERYONE!!

Address 620 County Rd 118 Fayette, MO 65248
We are an family friendly, well behaved pet friendly park.

We do not allow alcohol on the premises at any time.

Last edited:
I think I can make this. The owner is hooked on wheeling and adding more variety of trails all the time.

I think I can make this. The owner is hooked on wheeling and adding more variety of trails all the time.
Awesome, hope to see you there!
Mitch has the State Swim Meet that day so we are out but look forward to a trail report.
Yeah, I'll try to get some good pics/video as well as explain how the trail system is since they don't seem to have any map.

Sam and I went the first year and it was so-so but if' they've added new trails that's good. Me and Laurel and the kids will try to attend. Sorry we missed Potowhatama.

Well the conditions definitely changed the difficulty of all the trails this last weekend. Sloppy, slick mud everywhere in the woods. Several spots in the main transition roads between trails became about 18 - 24" deep, very slick goo from all of the traffic. Had to lock everything for most of the little draws that crossed the twisty trails which I rolled through completely open last fall. On my last draw crossing before lunch the rear slid a little sideways and clipped my valve stem on a branch laying in the bottom. Wound up using my winch for myself for the first time in quite a while to get up where I could find reasonably solid ground to use the high lift.

Followed this group for a while and winched them out of a couple jams. The Explorer definitely shows the owners lack of fear to try anything.
20160220_100151.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom