Cdn Ehsan Soft-Top order? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i might be able to put you in touch with a guy who could make them on the island...he does boat tops and can probably make whatever you want...he does good work, i can ask him if your interested...and im 90% sure you wont have to wait for a year...give me the word and ill send him an e-mail about it if you want. a PM would probably be best to get ahold of me....im forgetful and might not check this thread again...

i might be able to put you in touch with a guy who could make them on the island...he does boat tops and can probably make whatever you want...he does good work, i can ask him if your interested...and im 90% sure you wont have to wait for a year...give me the word and ill send him an e-mail about it if you want. a PM would probably be best to get ahold of me....im forgetful and might not check this thread again...

Sweet thing about the Ehsan top is the replicate factory metal bows/cage for the top to rest on.

Thanks though, will contact if needed.

gb

yea...im not sure if this guy could do that...it probably wouldnt be exactly the same as factory, i think the bows and that wouldnt be to bad but the channel that goes on the front of the windshield would be the biggest problem i think...but give me a shout if you need. good luck with the order

i havnt contacted him yet about it yet, i didnt want to waste his time (not meaning anything negative) if i didnt know for sure that people wanted them...ill get in touch with him and see if he can give me a ballpark cost on one. it might not be cheaper then importing but it'll be compeditive and he does good work...i can PM you once he gets back to me

hey dan did you ever get in contact with Joe (soft top guy)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom