CD changer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a replacement CD changer that will fit where the OEM one is located. Is there one that will fit in the glove compartment? What is the favorite aftermarket changer to replace the OEM one? Which is the most likely place it gets installed?

The search function is down so can't find answers to the above.

Thanks.

LX_TREME said:
You just want to replace the OEM CD changer, How about DVD Changer? Sounds quality 10x much clear compare to CD.Just my .02

Some of that electrical equipment is down pretty low. How do you protect it in water crossings?

:flipoff2:

water crossings ? Most water that cruiser sees is automatic car wash.

LX_TREME said:
How about DVD Changer?

Yes....I like the set up in your truck. What model is that DVD changer? Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

all the rubber floor plugs and underfelt taken out of my HJ75 long ago.. Ain't much water at the moment though>LOL
cruiserdash001.jpg

If you settle on a cd instead of a dvd head unit get one that plays burnt cds and mp3. MP3 wil store app 6/8 hours music on a cd disc.cheers

Last edited:
I'd say, don't go too cheap, but also remember that a lot of the cheapies are made the same and by the same people that make the big name brands....

(btw, bigbrowndog, you've accidentally mirrored your picture. :grinpimp: :grinpimp: Nice 5speed too.)

Since the LX450 center console has limited space. I’ve searched couple brand names out there...Alpine, Pioneer...Etc none of them will fit either too wide or too long. I found the Blaupunkt DVD fit perfectly to replace the old LX450 CD Changer – Same width just lil longer but you have enough room in there. One thing surprised me I don’t need to change the bracket to hold the DVD player –I use same old OEM factory bracket.

Blue 60 said:
I'd say, don't go too cheap, but also remember that a lot of the cheapies are made the same and by the same people that make the big name brands....

(btw, bigbrowndog, you've accidentally mirrored your picture. :grinpimp: :grinpimp: Nice 5speed too.)
good one,,,cheers.:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom