CBD salve recomended by Soltice in Solitude (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helipilot

SILVER Star
Threads
Thanks to Danny @Soltice in Solitude for his endorsement of the CBD salve for sore fingers. Int the past two months I have had two operations (combat related) and have been fighting off a really bad cold to boot. About three weeks ago my social finger started really hurting and tender to the touch. Mrs Helipilot picked up some of the salve and I started using it daily and within a week the pain was gone. Thanks Danny!

Thanks to Danny @Soltice in Solitude for his endorsement of the CBD salve for sore fingers. Int the past two months I have had two operations (combat related) and have been fighting off a really bad cold to boot. About three weeks ago my social finger started really hurting and tender to the touch. Mrs Helipilot picked up some of the salve and I started using it daily and within a week the pain was gone. Thanks Danny!

I’m glad it worked for you, Roger!!

I use the balm (Elite), as well as the Muscle Freeze... both from Mary’s... I couldn’t do much of anything without them.

The Muscle Freeze is more of an oil... easier to rub onto larger areas... I use the 200mg CBD to mitigate hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and wrist pain... works great for all... no, I don’t generally have pain in all those joints simultaneously, just depends on what activities I’ve recently enjoyed.

At our age, I’m definitely a CBD believer!!

There’s no real understanding of the effects of long term use of CBD... but, it works and I don’t anticipate being around to worry about long term effects.

Cheers,

Just catching up, as I'm not in this section much.
But, I have been using a CBD balm, but have found that it needs to be combined with a % of THC
as the two chemical compounds work together.
Now if you have a job or a specific license that requires testing, then you might have to forgo that brand of topical.
I use it on my neck and low back, from injuries and surgeries. Good temporary relief, and I back off of it for a while
as I seem to be building a tolerance to it. I now only use it occasionally.

I’m MASH’s Frank Burns of pain threshold... “A hemorrhoid will put me into a coma”.

While I’m told, by dispensary experts, that THC is stronger, I refuse to use THC and find CBD provides complete relief for all the pain I have... and that includes a spinal fusion, multiple shoulder surgeries, elbow avulsion, several more trivial injuries and surgeries and more arthritis than I ever expected.

Everyone’s pain and pain threshold is different, but CBD IS plenty for me. Caveat: I have only used Mary’s Elite balm and Mary’s Muscle Freeze oil.

Yep, it's what ever works for you.
I'm dealing with 2 neck surgeries, and one back surgery. And I need one more of both.
Just a shopping trip through Costco will almost wipe me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom