Castle Area Closure. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
For those unaware of the closure of the Castle area the government is once again just shooting from the hip with no consultation or analysis of the impacts of their actions. For those who can I encourage taking part in the public meetings taking place to get our voices heard. Sounds like we are in for one heck of a one sided fight so we need to band together to do what we can to reverse this decision because it's only a matter of time till the rest falls. This is truely only the beginning and if we don't stand now there is a good chance we will lose all access to the Eastern Slopes in the near future.

The Waiporous Falls trail has basically been destroyed as well by heavy equipment sighting OHV use wrecking the river banks. So the government authorized some hair brained plan to reclaim the area and instead managed to do more damage than ever possible even if the area was left only to abusive users they could never do the damage that was approved by the government. I'll try to dig up photos of that but it's fairly sickening.

I'll see if I can get information on meeting times in regards to the Castle closure.

Thanks everyone for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom