Events/Trails Casner 2021 ROTM - October 24, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m passing through Globe right now heading for Sedona.

I’ll be camping in the low lands and exploring the cave dwellings Friday and Saturday.

I’ll meet you along the road to Casner Sunday morning.

I’m passing through Globe right now heading for Sedona.

I’ll be camping in the low lands and exploring the cave dwellings Friday and Saturday.

I’ll meet you along the road to Casner Sunday morning.
I stand corrected

I have a busy Saturday planned, not 100% sure if I will be able to make it to camp Sat night yet. Is anyone camping Sunday?

Camped outside of Strawberry tonight
5921C155-9B5F-4E4A-9273-36D59EEF3CCC.jpeg

I am unfortunately out for the weekend. Have fun everyone!

I am out as well. Woke up this morning with a terrible cold. I am making arrangements for someone to bring up the permit.
Hope everyone has a great time.

Otter and or I will make sure the permit and info make it to camp tomorrow. We can sort out a new trip leader then. No worries Brice and Pitch we will get this covered.
Another Gold Star for White Steve - thanks! :cheers:

Just got home from work, working overnights. I'd like to head up and camp somewhere tonight ahead of the trail run & camping tomorrow. Is there an impromptu group camp being set up tonight (Saturday)? Just need a bit of time to nap, get the cruiser ready, and make the drive up.

I’m camped in the lowlands 1/2 mile from the trailhead waiting for the group to arrive tomorrow morning. Lots of room if you want to come over.

Everyone else is camping on the top of the Rim above Sedona.

My campsite

B713EABB-F7E0-4D87-BB0D-5FCAA12D9A89.jpeg
F4B23A68-9FB1-4C55-A0F2-0B02EC37E36A.jpeg
8C633A6A-8A67-4764-AA96-0930DE1945D2.jpeg

I’m camped in the lowlands 1/2 mile from the trailhead waiting for the group to arrive tomorrow morning. Lots of room if you want to come over.

Everyone else is camping on the top of the Rim above Sedona.

My campsite

View attachment 2819099View attachment 2819100View attachment 2819101
Sweet, we'll camp near the trailhead as well. Haven't ever camped in the lowlands yet. Hopefully we'll run into eachother. All gassed up and leaving from Surprise here in a few minutes.

I
Sweet, we'll camp near the trailhead as well. Haven't ever camped in the lowlands yet. Hopefully we'll run into eachother. All gassed up and leaving from Surprise here in a few minutes.
I
I drove up through Cottonwood and there must be half a dozen routes to the trailhead.

I are here for the night:
2C88E520-0704-4FAB-8A9C-FBC3DB85BE31.jpeg
26ADB8A3-7C04-44CD-9307-B574BCEAAA5B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom