Cars n' Coffee: 1st Saturday @ Scottsdale &101 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
(not to be confused with Nico's Four till 4 coffee shop Cars and Coffee on the occasional last Saturday's of the month)

Background: This was the Cars and Coffee that used to be at Gainey ranch where they only had about 140 spots and was mostly SuperCars. It quickly outgrew that location.

In April of this year, it was moved it up to the Scottsdale 101 shopping center and have expanded it to include entire sections dedicated to not only supercars but American Muscle, Motorcycles, customs, and even Asian.

After hearing good things about it being more mainstream than the old location I went and checked it out this last Saturday. As I pulled in, there was another 40 right behind me. After circling trying to find a parking spot someone encouraged us just to pull in and park in the Asian section which still had many open spots. We did and had a blast talking to people. The other 40 was Nick who just purchased Patrick's truck from him recently.

Might be something interesting to do. There weren't many trucks in general and a lot of people would love to see 40,60,62, and 80's from what I was hearing. Might be something fun to do December 2nd early in the morning? Some pictures

It was pretty casual and a wide array of vehciles to check out.

Artboard+1-100.jpg

c1.jpg
c0.jpg
c8.jpg

c2.jpg

c5.jpg

c4.jpg
c3.jpg
c7.jpg
c6.jpg

OHhh.. Datsun 2000 Roadster! Looks pretty awesome Murf. I got some buddies that do something similar in SoCal. Pretty decent Land Cruier/FJ Cruiser presence

It runs 7-10am @ 7000 E. Mayo blvd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom