CARS AND COFFEE, CRUISERS AND COFFEE!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Threads
29DB4A90-9196-4476-BD46-730B90C99A14.png
428B9242-BD8B-4689-B51E-3B7DC32C0645.jpeg
1DE17BE6-D3EB-4235-A927-A3B776C2D64F.jpeg
DF00F642-7DE8-4DCF-8F0D-0606B9AC6B28.jpeg
Come one come all!!! Tower Storage in Avon, Ct is having another Cars and Coffee event on May 6th. Let’s get a huuuuuge cruiser turnout and represent for Yankee Toys and the TLCA.

Really cool event, more lambs and ferrari’s In one place than I’ve ever seen, gearheads of every walk of life. This would be a really cool event for all. Scott and I went last month and it is insane. The free lattes and donuts are worth it alone. Hundreds of vehicles. Let’s do this guys.

Anybody besides me and Crowley going? And my Dad and the Yurtle!!!! Cmon club, let’s get a big turnout of Cruisers!!!!! Who doesn’t like drinking coffee, bull s***ting about Cruisers, and checking out 500 other rad vehicles?!?!? Where did everyone go? :(

@Cruiser_Nerd @foxfab @joemiley @chill will @ed @everyone else with a cruiser @WTF? @Bueller........ tag everybody!!!!!!!

Cmon dudes, who’s in? This coming Sunday May 6, starts at 9. 50 Tower Lane Avon, Ct. Meet at my house at 8:30 if we wanna caravan and all park together?

My dad with camper
Me with something
Who else?

I wish but truck is still on a jack stand for now. Can’t move fast, every time I try I screw something up! Sheared a screw in the back of my knuckle!
Sunday I am off actually, but I trying really hard to get the truck rolling so my rear roof can get done.
If I can do it, I’ll luk.

Guess the Toyurtle camper and a 60 are representing the club.....

I have more vehicles if someone wants to drive one and they don’t have one of their own......

I have more vehicles if someone wants to drive one and they don’t have one of their own......
Me! Let me drive the one w/ the blown galley plug!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom