carb problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone near Chicago willing to set me in the right direction. My rig sounds as if it has "wide open trottle lean out condition". I would like to tackle this one myself need some help getting set in the right direction. Thanks

I don't know about tackling it yourself but if you ever want help, I guess there is a guy on here Jim C that does awsome work.

hey cook,

I live in old irving basically...around addison and elston. you're welcome to stop by... I've got a few carbs laying around we can play with if yours is shot. call me sometime if you want some help.. 847-533-9005

Rob

Would you guys mind if I came by when you try the different carbs? I would just like to learn more about them.

are there any bars close to your place Rob???

Hope all is well these days. Don't you still need to get to the Badlands and wheel with Goebeler!!!!!!

Plenty o bars near me. Abbey Pub, Chief O'Neils, and many other local holes. And if you need foo-foo drinks, Bucktown and Lakeview and Lincoln Park are just a few mins away.

Definitely want to get out to the Badlands this fall. I'm thinking of actually wheeling one of my cruisers, as well as maybe dumping the 'ole Isuzu for a locked 80 too. Just can't seem to make up my mind...

Anyway, lets plan something.... Mid November and on I'm good for a wheeling trip, and any other time I'm off from the FD I'm up for a drinking bender. I even have a couple of couches for you folks that live out in them boonies. :D

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=62117

time to sign up!

Gumby, we are planning to stay in the same spot as last time. ....good drinks and good beef!
Rob, try to get the time cleared and head down. Should be a great trip.

Now we just need to get a hold of Kenton!!

Goebs--

I'm actually off of work, but Ihave family plans that weekend. Family coming into town and theater tickets. DAMN! Maybe we can make an informal day trip to Marseilles as kind of a Windy City first annual revival run or something. Anyway, I'm open for dates for an informal bar gathering sometime soon to meet and greet some of the other Chicago area guys as well.

Rob

sure. I'll be around on sat. for a while, otherwise one night next week would work. If the carb is on a running truck I'd prefer to work on it when the temp gets above 10deg. though. :)

Hello Rob
Seems to be a little to cold at the moment . Leaving for buisness out of the country and wwill be back end of the week perhaps next saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom