car show at Gillette Stadium Oct 8th and 22nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
I'm gonna check out the cruise night at Gillette Stadium tomorrow night in the 55. My neighbor said it's huge and they had about 2,000 people 2 weeks ago. It's every other Thursday all summer thru October.

I know it's a school night but if anyone wants to go....

I'll be getting there early (by 5 pm) so I can leave early as I'll have my 3 year old with me. Apparently it fills up fast and people start arriving at 3:30-4pm.

Maybe I scout it out and we do an organized cruise down there on the 22nd?

Car Clubs at Hemmings Motor News runs it. Not much info on the site though. Sponsored by Bass Pro Shops. If you haven't been to Bass Pro Shops, that alone is worth the drive.

The guy who did the exhaust on my car went to one on a Saturday last month. He said the turnout was really good. I wish it was on a weekend and I would enter mine.

Did you get that Datsun from VT??

Nice!!! Post up pics!! I had a Satellite convertible 1968 a few summers ago with a 360 in it. Love Mopars.

There were at least 1200 cars there....yes, cars. Huge. Amazing custom rides.

One guy had the balls to park a silver 2 door Aries K car next to a 1969 Charger R/T

The 55 got some attention...more of a WTF type of look on people's faces. There were a few scouts and a 1964 Int. Travelall which was mint.

Definitely need to get some 40's and 45's there next year!

Here's an older pic of it. The hole in the hood now has a scoop over it. It's a 440/727 auto car. I'm going to try and go on 10/22. What time do you have to be there to get in the show?
coronetside.jpg

I got there around 4:30 and there had to be 800 cars there already. Show ends at 7 pm. Once it got dark everyone left.

I can't make the 22nd.

It was amazing. Well worth taking a half-day from work to check it out. They had 4 Superbirds there...never seen one in person. Very cool.

Very cool Mopar BTW. That'll be a beast when you're done!

Last edited:
Its a huge show I usually go I've made the pictures with my truck(took it cause it was a little wet out) but not my challenger
click on a date to see some pics of some of the cars:
Car Clubs at Hemmings Motor News
also heres a pic of my truck that made their photos:
The Mass Cruisers Auto Club
Its the black lifted Titan with the cap

Nice coronet
Did someone say MOPAR
Here's my New Challenger
stripe2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Love those cars. Unfortunate such a great model has to be stuck int he middle of all the Chrysler mayhem going on. Beautiful ride!

I love the new Challengers. I had thought about driving out to NY to see a black 2010 at a dealer, but I really can't justify or afford it. How do you like it, mopar?

I love it. I went and test drove an old roadrunner I saw for a good price last month and it made me realize how much this car rocks and I don't miss my old 71 440 Roadrunner one bit. Now I'd love a minty frame off nut and bolt restored older car but that would have cost well over 2x what this car cost and a decent running fixer upper just doesn't stop handle or ride half as smooth. Being able to just turn the key and go is nice and then working on them only when I want to add some mods etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom