Can't find replacement EFI hoses for 3FE - post update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellas, I'm admittedly new to this interweb forum stuff and I'm not sure that his is the right way to update a post I made earlier this week...

I noticed that I only had one comment from about 70 views and thought that maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly enough. The image below shows the three rubber EFI hoses I need to locate and purchase. Otherwise I'm left to fabbing a set of custom hoses at a local hydraulic/truck shop? Aside from the fact that I think its pretty crappy for Toyota to discontinue making my hoses :) think its hard to believe that none of the cruiser gurus or other wise types have not chimed in. I'm looking for options and hope that some can share their wisdom.

1582995913258.png

I'm looking for a source for the 3 high pressure fuel hoses. That is fuel rail to filter; filter to forward hard line; and forward hard line to rear hard line. Toyota numbers I found are 90923-01373, 90923-01375 and 90923-01374. So today's survey wants to know what the heck does everyone use?
IMG_20200227_214340.jpg

Last edited:
I can't help you with this exactly, but I had NAPA make me a PS hose which used the same hydraulic crimp fittings.

I live in fracking country though, so I'm not sure if all NAPA's can do this sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom