MUDShip Canoe Mudship wanted Iowa to Colorado or Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellas I've had a 14-ft canoe that I bought from a Mud member in Iowa before the pandemic and have been trying to get it out here to Arizona ever since. It's in Cedar Rapids and I'm in Phoenix. Anyone heading out to Colorado, Utah or Arizona this summer for some wheeling. It's fairly short at 14 feet and only weighs about 50 pounds. I can make it worth your while. Willing to drive significant distance to meet, like Albuquerque, Grand Junction, Salt Lake or Moab etc. I'll be in SW Colorado for SAS 5 the first week of August. Any interest please PM me or post up.
Thanks in advance.
1620676484901.png

@samtoddlee This may be doable for me. I am in Iowa ,a couple hours from Cedar Rapids. I need to get my newly acquired LC on the road. Grand Junction is a place that I would not mind visiting in August. Let's stay in touch on this.

@samtoddlee This may be doable for me. I am in Iowa ,a couple hours from Cedar Rapids. I need to get my newly acquired LC on the road. Grand Junction is a place that I would not mind visiting in August. Let's stay in touch on this.
I sure will sir. What town are you located in within the great state of Iowa?

Wish I'd seen this earlier, I have a niece in school at ASU who just drove down, plus daughter and many of her friends from here that are back and forth to Denver or Salida often. Will keep you in mind...

@samtoddlee I am heading to Denver on July 21st from Des Moines and will be there for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom