Canadian Stranded in Redding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
Hi Guys,

I don't know if this is the right club to post this to but my 80 is broken down in Redding and will need a car haul to the border. My family needs to be back in Vancouver, Canada tomorrow and the Cruiser will be a big job as it was an electrical meltdown under the hood. I am trying to arrange for a carrier to bring it to the border but need somewhere to store it in Redding while I wait. Is there any help available here?

Thank you.

Hey there. I have a vacation house in redding on 5 acres. You are welcome to store your 80 there until you can arrange transport. Contact me at(415) 360-4417

Hey there. I have a vacation house in redding on 5 acres. You are welcome to store your 80 there until you can arrange transport. Contact me at(415) 360-4417

Thanks for the offer Nick. I had to make a quick decision and ended up storing it at Keith's Towing until I can get a long haul to the Canadian border. Rented a car and are on our way home. The family is already missing the 80.

Okay. Sounds like you have a plan. Something similar happened to me a couple months ago when my daughter was driving my 80 and the head gasket blew stranding her and the truck in Bakersfield. A local land cruiser owner let me tow it to his house while I arranged transport up to Mudraks. Her friends picked her up and brought her home. It all worked out and now I have a rebuilt 80 to drive another 180,000 miles. When I saw your post, I immediately wanted to help. Glad you’re on your way. I missed my 80 very much while it was out of commission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom