Can you recommend fun trails in North MT and ID? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day Big Sky mudders. I will be taking my modified 80 on a little road trip over Labor Day weekend and am looking for some fun trails along my route. Hoping for some local knowledge.

Basically Iwill be driving from Idaho to Missoula (why 93), then to Sandpoint (via hwy 200), then to Priest River and eventually Priest Lake. After a few days, I'll be heading back home to ID.

Can anyone recommend some fun trails, preferably something scenic that also offers camping opportunities, along my intended route? Have not spent time in those areas, so am hoping for your input. Thank you in advance for any suggestions/recommendations
-Mike

You might try the Skalkaho Road, turn off an Anaconda go through town after you come off the hill after Georgetown lake, turn left to Hamilton MT, then turn right after the pass, turn left at Lolo and go into Idaho along the river.

You might try the Skalkaho Road, turn off an Anaconda go through town after you come off the hill after Georgetown lake, turn left to Hamilton MT, then turn right after the pass, turn left at Lolo and go into Idaho along the river.
Yes, we have driven the Skalkaho several times. Absolutely love it! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom