Can Anyone Lend a Trailer Wiring Harness and hitch for FZJ80 in exchange for Mojitos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
River City Land Cruisers- Does anyone have a FZJ 80 trailer wiring harness to lend or suggest what brand for me to buy? I am pulling a small Uhaul trailer from Milwaukee to San Antonio in a few weeks. Also need hitch. Receiver already on... Can make exchange at May meeting at La Tuna!

In return, I will host you at the Havana Hotel Bar Riverwalk for your first round of mojitos.

I used a converter from etrailer.com. Runs its own power circuit off the battery but I had to tap signal from the rear lights. You can also get a tstyle 4flat that plugs into an unused harness under the rear of the truck. I didnt like that because it draws off the existing light circuit and can overload it.

cant help ya out but heres a bump for mojitos...were enjoying one right now :cheers:

I have the factory hitch off my 80. Or maybe I have the receiver. Anyway it is one big piece that was attached under the bumper. PM me if that is what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom