Camping Trip Choccolocco Mountain Feb 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clank I emailed Trey about camping situation and firewood here is his reply.

"Hello Paul,

Yes, that will be just fine. There is an honor system in place, so you can sign in and pay at any time.

That sounds great. We look forward to seeing you. There is plenty of firewood throughout the campground. If you need anything while your here feel free to call Trey at 256-365-0297"

I will be coming down Friday night if possible or be there by 10 am Saturday morning, I will only have 2 adults (Me and my brother) and 3 kids.

They have plenty of firewood available.

I'll swing by Saturday morning in the 40 or 80.

I am all over the place and now on the fence (especially b/c of weather) but may just try to make the day trip for Saturday.

80% chance of rain... not looking good. My trip got cancelled. So if ya'll are still going, then I might show up. But my driver window is still busted out.... boooo hisssss

I would say at this point I'm 10% in for camping and 50% that we will show up for the day...
I wouldn't mind if the rain came in the middle of the night but it looks like its going to rain all day and night..

I don't think many are going too... I'm probably higher than 50% for coming but I don't think we will camp unless the weather report changes....... Its one thing to rain through out the night its another to try an hang out around the fire In the rain..

We are here and set up. The kids are ready for hotdogs and marshmallows.

ForumRunner_20120217_192606.jpg

Sent from my Droid thingy using IH8MUD

ForumRunner_20120217_192606.jpg

Looks fun. I'm playin it by ear had an awful day at work and got home not long ago.

Packing up now...

If I was ya'll... I'd hit the trails and then head home... that storm ain't no joke. But then, once it's gone it's gone so there's always that...

The maps suck but other than that a good ride..

The maps suck but other than that a good ride..

You must have one of the old ones... becuase they DO suck. but the new one I thought was actually pretty good the other week...

We are getting the hang of it...

I think we got about another hour... Then were out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom