Camoed 300-series caught in the US (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very true - it could all be speculation and nonsense at the end of the day haha. I’m not going to count my chickens until they hatch on this one.

I was at the dealership a week ago picking up a new 4Runner ORP for the wife, and we heard the same thing from my sales representative as well. Though, what he mentioned was that the cruiser sent over to the US (if it is) would be a more barebones version in the 60k range. Now what does that mean? LC 300 with cloth interior or a re-introduction of the FJ Cruiser in an electrified format?

I would love the option of an LC300 in a basic build that you could take in any direction you want ... but I will not hold my breath. Not shooting the messenger, by any stretch. Just that three things come to mind (as, incidentally, I am looking at another LC200 :) .

1) History - we haven't been able to get a cloth LC in the US since, what, 1997?
2) The recent decisions to only launch the Lexus version of the LC300 when launching the platform globally. I get it - LX sells more here and they have a multi-year waiting list for the LC in Japan and the Gulf region.
3) The Sequoia ...

I would just be surprised, but happily so, to see a bare bones or even off-road spec Landcruiser come to the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom