calling all pennsylvanians (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone like to wheel in my home state if so lets set something up I like to go almost e\very weekend and always nlooking for new places to go

What part of PA do you live in? I'm in NE MD and I got to Paragon alot. I will be going to Rauch Creek alot this coming year too. They officially open next week. Another club I'm involved with has done quite a few trail cuttings there.

I live in allentown .I go to paragon today I am going to macadoo next time you go to paeagon give me a call or e mail and me and maybe some of my buddys will go my number is 610 656 6403 and my name is james

I am in Lancaster, are there many free/legal places around in PA? I have looked at Paragon, but not many people here at F&M wheel so it be interesting to get atleast 3 suvs up as a group. Also I have have no bumpers/armour on my 100 series, so I'd like something easy... maybe just a big mud hole? Always fun! I see all these farm fields and just imagine the possibilities...Drives me nuts.

I am considering going to Paragon in the next 3-4 weeks...but only to do the easy trails.

-Matt

I do know of a legal spot, within a half hour of lancaster or so. Although it is legal, there have been problems with some irresponsible people, tearing everyhting up and making a ton of trash.

Email me skargo_@excite.com and we can maybe get a small group together. I will not divulge the info due over the net, or via email. I would be willing to take a small group and do a little cleanup though.

Thanxs for the response. Check ya email :D

-Matt

wanna go sunday? :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Leaving tonight to go wheeling in VA for Fri-Sun. :eek:

Buncho dudes gonna get in some mofo trouble :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

real nice but first week I had them bent the pass. side one hit a rock with the shackle might be selling them soon if I get my dana 60's then its spring over front and coils in the rear yehaa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom