Cagle fuel regulator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$40.00 + 5.00 (ship lower 48)

Fuel pressure to carb is regulated via engine vacuum.

It restricted gas flow too much for my 406 sbc, maybe the smaller F & 2f motors could reap the benifits.

Checks/MO prefered, but Paypal ok. Tlca memebers or silverstar ih8mudders no wait on personal checks, just let me know its in the mail.
cagle back close.JPG
cagle instructions.JPG
cagle top close.JPG

I will take the cagle if still avilable? Have Paypal ready!

I will take it if still available, please send a money request to the email in the PM I sent. Thanks....Mo

You can call, text to 1(559)283-2008 or email anytime I am serious, I am in desperate need of of this Cagle. If it's the middle of the night CALL me, I will get the PP to you immediately. Thanks..Mo

Original for sale post is nearly 6 yrs old by a member with no activity on MUD for over 2 1/2 years. Something tells me you are unlikely to get a response...

Wow, been awhile! I do have one regulator just checked,but not sure about the instruction paperwork though. If you want the regulator then donate $50 bucks to Ron Paul's Money bomb which ends at midnight tonight. E-mail me your donation receipt and shipping address. (plus 10 bucks to cover postage).

Remember the Media: Black THIS Out: Ron Paul 2012 - YouTube

CAGLE JUST RECEIVED IN THE MAIL!!!! See persistance does pay off!!!

To all that doubt that it could happen. That responding to a 6 yr old post was a waste off time or a shot in the dark.
CAGLE.jpg

Damn, I've been doing it wrong. Time to search the archives for deals.

Cagles

I have already another coming and possibly a 3rd to take apart and see how it ticks...Mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom