CA: 2000-2006 Tundra V8 4x4 TRD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Hi everyone,

Currently looking for a well kept first gen Tundra with the V8, four wheel drive, and TRD package. I have a preference for white, but will consider other colors. Mileage isn't so much of an issue given that the vehicle has been taken care of and has maintenance records.

Please let me know what you have, thanks!

SOmething like this? 2001 with 125K second owner, dealer maintenance. Side picture was me just putting my 80 series rims on the front. It does not look like that.

B6BB2330-3A58-42EA-99B2-44B0000F567B.jpeg

762F8114-CEA5-4FF0-817A-38E1A4C77E68.jpeg

Yeah great looking truck. I actually just picked up a different vehicle -- wish I found a Tundra sooner. Appreciate it!

@dommmmyg My son and I will be driving out to LA in May with a return trip in August. If you are in the market, I will drive the Tundra out instead of the Camry and it will be available for sale in August 2021 directly to you. I can give you more details and have everything inspected at the Toyota Dealership here in town. I would be asking sub $10K so there’s room In your budget for things you want to do to personalize it. Let me know and I will get the good and bad rundown to you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom