Buy/Sell/Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posted in the classifieds but I’d really rather sell it locally. Plus I would consider taking less for it if you have an OEM grill in good shape to swap out.

Howdy Georgia Folks! I have some tires sitting in North Augusta (SC) that need a new home.

5 brand new BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain in 33x10.50x15 (5 total) unmounted.

Bought them for a project that never happened, would rather sell locally than ship to Maine.

Paid $1,200 asking $1,100 OBO.

Have two brand new/never used Michelin Primacy XC 275/65/R18 tires I no longer need. $300 for both. Can get them to Atlanta area as I travel down regularly.

Also have 5 Chrome FJ60/62 Rims in good condition. Have some rust. $250 for all.

Last edited:
OEM tailgate liner or whatever it’s called. In great shape. Could probably get even better with carpet shampoo. $80
5F3DCA93-BCDA-4257-8570-C13ECA90AAA4.jpeg

Looking to sell the wheels and tires off my 80. Stock wheels with Cooper STT Pro 315/76/16. 4 tires have 6k miles on them and the 5th has zero. These tires have been exceptional for me both on the road and in pretty extreme offroad conditions. Moved to 37s so these need to go. Local pick up in Atlanta. $1200

Looking to sell the wheels and tires off my 80. Stock wheels with Cooper STT Pro 315/76/16. 4 tires have 6k miles on them and the 5th has zero. These tires have been exceptional for me both on the road and in pretty extreme offroad conditions. Moved to 37s so these need to go. Local pick up in Atlanta. $1200
728AFAD1-457D-41E8-A17F-F2E32F31699E.jpeg
857629CD-D7BA-45DE-B0F3-7B7C7EEE2E3B.jpeg

Hoping to sell these local

Does anyone have a spare 80 series lug nut that you can part with? I need one for my sons cruiser..thanks!
You should be able to just run to the parts store and get what you need. Probably only a few bucks.

I'm trying to help a buddy out with finding his son his first truck. We are hunting for a 2nd Gen Tacoma, or even a 1st or 2nd Gen Tundra, 4x4, extended or double cab, manual or auto. He would love red or black, but I'm sure will be fine with other colors. His budget is $15,000. We are located in the Athens area. I believe they are willing to travel within reason.

Posted in the classifieds but I’d really rather sell it locally. Plus I would consider taking less for it if you have an OEM grill in good shape to swap out.

Those are super cool.

I’m looking for a reasonable and decent 60, 80 or 100 series if anyone is considering selling one.

I'm looking for a winch bumper for my 2000 LX470 , and potentially a rear bumper with tire carrier as well if anyone is looking to sell one.

I also have an old school 60 Series bumper that will fit a Warn 8274 that I am going to sell and have an extra 8274 that needs a bit of work that I can work into the deal as well.

I'm also currently building a 40 series and would love bumpers front and rear for it as well.

Third, I have 4plus sliders for a 60 series that the previous owner bedlined. I ordered and have new plates that weld onto the frame from them as well. I am open to do some trading too. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom