Buy/Sell/Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

smittycrusher

"Hey big guy, you a golfer" - Roger Dorn
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.morganstanleyfa.com
Post up anything that you have to unload or even something that you are looking for. I think parameters can be pretty loose. Post up anything cruiser related or anything else that could be used while enjoying your cruiser (i.e. camping supplies, cameras, etc).

200 for sale.

This is a stretch but I'll post it anyway.

Looking for an aftermarket rear bumper for an 80.

Small Stuff
  • 80 windshield washer bottle
  • 80 third row brackets including (especially) the little tie down thingies in the floor
  • R12 AC lines from the evap and back past the battery

Small Stuff
  • 80 third row brackets including (especially) the little tie down thingies in the floor

If I am thinking about the correct third row thingies on the floor, I just took mine out and you can have them.

Smitty

Small Stuff

Get with @slow95z for the rest of your 80 series needs. He always has what I need with his part outs and is great mudder to deal with.

I’m picking up an 80 on Monday and potentially a 70 Series as well next week and have two 100 series on my drive already.

With that said, I’m going to sell my 1999 UZJ100 River Rock. Stock suspension, ARB front bumper, OPOR/Metaltech sliders and Slee rear bumper with tire carrier And Doug Thorley Exhaust. It is far from perfect and has been wheeled. I just replaced the front diff and it is a 4 pinion Vice 2 now. It has dents, dings and pin lining from trees. The sunroof does not work like 90% of these and it needs new tires and the rear plastic transmission skid. Front are crap and have Wet Okole seat covers on them. It has around 255k miles (will verify in the morning). It could use new valve covers and I will be replacing the donut gaskets in the exhaust itself next week. I will shoot some pics in the morning. I’m asking $7k and have the title in hand.

I’m picking up an 80 on Monday and potentially a 70 Series as well next week and have two 100 series on my drive already.

With that said, I’m going to sell my 1999 UZJ100 River Rock. Stock suspension, ARB front bumper, OPOR/Metaltech sliders and Slee rear bumper with tire carrier And Doug Thorley Exhaust. It is far from perfect and has been wheeled. I just replaced the front diff and it is a 4 pinion Vice 2 now. It has dents, dings and pin lining from trees. The sunroof does not work like 90% of these and it needs new tires and the rear plastic transmission skid. Front are crap and have Wet Okole seat covers on them. It has around 255k miles (will verify in the morning). It could use new valve covers and I will be replacing the donut gaskets in the exhaust itself next week. I will shoot some pics in the morning. I’m asking $7k and have the title in hand.
What model of 70 Series are you looking at?

What model of 70 Series are you looking at?

1991 PZJ77
E80ABC69-BDDB-4E9A-BE86-937675C7480E.jpeg

Got some leftovers from selling my GX last year -

Rear cargo door lock actuator
Hard trans cooler lines (from trans to front of engine
Rear subwoofer refoam kit
Engine plastics

Will trade for a case of Abita beer

Is anyone selling a set of sliders for an 80 series?

If anyone is looking for a set of caster correction bushings have a set of the ironman adjustable bushings in the classifieds. Will do 50 for local. I'm in the Peachtree Battle area of Atlanta.

1971 FJ40 For Sale in Marietta

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

Stumbled upon this thread going through the classifieds where it was crossposted.

Reluctantly selling my LX570 -

WTB or "borrow" a set of cheap used, craped out front shocks for a FZJ80. I need to send in my Radflo front shocks for a service and just need something to use for a few weeks. Dont really care how crappy they are. The cheaper the better. If you have something in the scrap pile let me know as long as the threads and mounting hardwear is good. I will be around atlanta next week and would like to get the shock pulled then. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom