Buy a Calendar, donate to the Blue Ribbon Coalition! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does that go for my case ? Thanks grog, they liked em last night at the PMC meeting.

Sure is! We raised nearly 1/3 of the money for MS at the Cruiser Crawl, money for Friends of Johnson Valley to keep the Hammers Trails open so now we are switching gears to help SAVE TELLICO!

All profits from these sales go to IH8MUD Banner Advertising

Buy 2 calendars for $25 SHIPPED. This is a 2 for 1 offer for the greatest off-road calendar ever produced. All profits go to help SAVE TELLICO!

If you have already purchased a calendar you know how awesome this calendar is. Everyone in the family needs one for Christmas!!

CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE TELLICO

346156223_G6zBZ-XL.jpg

attachment.php

thanks

I don't know if anyone has had a chance to say thanks, but let me say it -- THANK YOU from all of us at BlueRibbon Coalition, working for you.

It all helps and there's no better time than right now to help your favorite organization. I'm proud to be associated with BRC because BRC is you. :cool:

We need to do all we can to unite our forces and mobilize ourselves into action, especially in light of the new shape of our country for the next four years. Congress and the Administration will need our input -- a lot.

Del

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom