Butch Lewis donations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PMC and the cruiser community has lost a dear friend.

Butch Lewis, of Butch Built in Napa, CA was removed from life support last night at 11:30.

Butch was admitted the Queen of the Valley hospital yesterday when his wife Sharon was unable to awaken him.

I probably should not note this, but Butch was Sharon's primary care giver as she has been suffering from mulitple sclrosis. This has been very tough on them financially.

We are all extremely saddened by his passing.

His land cruiser community friends have decided to express our sympathy in the form of donations. If you would like to donate some money to help Sharon during these extremely difficult times, you may use my paypal to forward a donation. Please feel free to include comments which will be included along with your name.

paypal to: cruiserfan@att.net

If you would like to send a card directly, please contact me off line for home mailing address.

This is truly a great loss during the holiday season and our hearts go out to Sharon Lewis.

Butch will be missed by all PMC members. For those who have been around for awhile, you will remember Butch initiated Fun Day at his home in Napa. He and Sharon were very active in the club. He will be greatly missed.

There is a memorial set up where you can leave personal comments and final words of thanks and encouragement for Butch and his wife Sharon. Please visit http://slash.birfield.com/ and follow link under photo where it says 'If you knew Butch and would like to leave a comment, click here'. From there, scroll down to the lower right corner and find Post Comment. Thank you.

Last edited:
Rest in peace, Butch. While his contributions to the cruiser community will still be felt for years to come, we will greatly miss him.

PayPal donation made . . .

Dave

I met Butch about 1.5 years ago and immediately took a liking to him. A valuable source of info, and all-around good guy. Last saw him at the PMC Swap Meet in July, where we chatted for a bit and he tried to cure my son of his fear of dogs by introducing him to one of his 'babies'.

Kinda weird, I was up in Napa today for work and thought about going by Butch's place to say hi. As usual, I was too busy and running late, so it did not happen. Came home tonight and found out he had passed on. I wish Sharon the best, and she and Butch are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

I think of Butch, and the saying 'do it once and do it right' comes to mind. He was top-notch in every way.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom