For Sale Burnt titled rolling fj60 parts truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I figured I'd list this before parting it out

This isn't for everyone, maybe the guy who's got several 60s, or needs a rust free titled frame, etc

It rolls freely and steers easily

The roof is warped, as are the rear quarters, but the rest of the body seems straight, especially the upper and lower tailgate.

It appears to be cancer free, I believe the hatch, tailgate, and rear wheel wells will make someone's day

It was lightly wrecked, and was going to be an engine donor for a very clean 60 before the unfortunate house fire.

Everyone has an opinion on fire and metal, I personally have used power train components from burnt trucks after resealing, I would happily use sections of sheet metal for rust repairs, but wouldn't trust the integrity of an entire roof swap, or springs, or any brake component.

The rubber boots for the shifters are still in place and dirty, but appear undamaged.

I'm happy to send specific pictures, but its sold with a taillight guarantee

$975 in Tucson

Delivery in state negotiable

I have some business in Ca this summer, and could potentially deliver between san Diego and the bay area, for a reasonable price

Clean, notarized AZ title

Threepercentryan@gmail.com

"Ran when parked"
"Barn find"
"Patina"
"Survivor"
😂😂

20210427_095303.jpg

Bump

Heading to SF area this weekend, bringing the hatch and tailgate for a mud member

Another member and I have a tentative deal on the roof

If you're in the bay area, and there's something you need that I can pull and bring with me, let me know, time/ room/ weight may be a deal killer, but lmk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom