For Sale Bulletproof! 2000 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really bulletproof, armored 2000 4Runner. Built in Utah. Purchase price was $120.000. Some windows need replacing they are de laminating. Kevlar reinforced and bomb blanket. Inch thick windows. Over 300,000 miles on car. This truck is a limited with E locker. Have a Spare 2001 4 runner sport with super charger. With 187,000 miles. Selling both for $16.000. I'm just testing the market. It really is the ultimate Zombie mobile. The most expensive 2000 Toyota 4runner.
If anyone is interested I'll post photos. It's black and you can't tell its armored until you knock on the windows. Super RARE! Located in California

i have to ask...why do you have a bulletproof 4runner?

All I can say is when I got it, the car had a Mexican Fast pass attached to it. If you need a true expedition vehicle for South America and want to make sure your stuff is still in the car overnight, it's the way to go. America is a safe place but other countries aren't as blessed. For instance in Brazil a good chunk of the cars are armored. Abductions, ransome, and all out crime are common. I love toyotas and wanted a high end 4Runner and that's what it is. You can leave a loved one in it and know they will be there when you get back.

Just my .02$ worth...

300k on an armored vehicle is about 250k over its engineered life. I'm guessing the spare is for a complete frame, suspension, drivetrain swap? Would be a good way to bring life back to a tired, heavy truck.

Also, most armored vehicles aren't really designed to keep people out, they're designed to keep bullets and frag out. SOP for any armored operation is to move quickly amd not let anyone close to the convoy. This isn't going to protect your gear of you aren't in it any better than a stock 4Runner would...

no pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom