For Sale Built, Lifted 2005 Subaru Forester XT Premium (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've reluctantly decided to part with my Aspen White 2005 Subaru Forester XT, and figured I might as well post it here in case a fellow mudder, or someone you know, is in the market for a very well cared for, adult enthusiast owned Subaru.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/lifted-subaru-forester-xt/6617968473.html

I've owned it a little over 3 years, and put countless dollars and hours into it, open checkbook. It's lifted 2" over stock, with larger tires and Method Racing rally wheels, and I've upgraded the performance of it with a brand new Blouch 16gXT turbo and custom tune, with tons of supporting mods - all tastefully done, and done right. Everything I can remember is in the listing above, but I'm happy to answer any questions.

This is the best car I've ever owned, and the turbo charged premium package model with full grain leather interior, heated seats, mirrors, windshield, and rear glass, giant sunroof, and upgraded stereo in white is quite rare. I spent the better part of 2 years searching for this exact model before finding this one and building it to what it is now. Absolutely everything has been done as far as pesky Subaru maintenance items, and I would drive this thing coast to coast without hesitation.

So why am I selling it? Well, it's been my Colorado camp and trail car, as well as my daily driver, and it's come time to separate those two in the form of two dedicated vehicles that better suit each purpose. I'm looking to buy a '97 40th or Collectors Series FZJ80 Land Cruiser as the dedicated camp car, and bought a base model RSX for the daily commute - but I'm also open to trades. Mileage is currently 156k (but please read the ad above if interested), and won't go up much as I am now driving the RSX most of the time.

Last edited:
Did this sell?

The ad and pics are gone.

Thanks! It's a great car. I really hate to sell it, but idk where else the money to build an 80 is gonna come from haha
i was in the same boat. Ended up selling the Hatch since it wouldnt take me places i want and since i dont DD my rig. I do miss the power, but with the money i from her, i was able to build my dream cruiser.... GLWS

i was in the same boat. Ended up selling the Hatch since it wouldnt take me places i want and since i dont DD my rig. I do miss the power, but with the money i from her, i was able to build my dream cruiser.... GLWS
Thats EXACTLY the boat I'm in.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom