BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any trips coming up? I am eyeing the great smoky mountain one.
That's always a good one :) I'm planning to do the East Coast section of the TAT in April. East Coast NAGS Head to TN leg.

The guy's got skills for sure.....but he should have drawn an upside down bezel to replicate the legendary misplacement of a timeless component......lol

The guy's got skills for sure.....but he should have drawn an upside down bezel to replicate the legendary misplacement of a timeless component......lol
He sure does, and I agree on the misplacement 😂

Brother ditched the 2020 Raptor for Raptor eating TRX. Sweet ride
20210313_130237.jpg
20210313_130521.jpg
20210313_131305.jpg
20210313_130410.jpg
20210313_140606.jpg

Any of you guys coming to the Lone Star Round up this weekend? If so, I'd like to place an order before you leave Lafayette. I miss my cajun food! :)

Paul @lostinafog maybe making the trip he was talking about it, several of us are prepping for our big trip out East so I can't fit both in. Hope ya'll have a great time and event :beer:

Awesome drone and video footage and that thing sounds awesome looks like a lot of fun. #TacomaV8

Awesome drone and video footage and that thing sounds awesome looks like a lot of fun. #TacomaV8

I agree. We do need a V8 option for the Tacoma...

Looking at the prices in the classified section its the wrong time to buy anything :bang: but Spencer Ortego is looking for 2013 - 2016 200 Series if anyone runs across a fair deal.

I just saw on FB a 2009 with 200k miles for $22,500 in AR.

🤷‍♂️
thanks bud I'll pass it on, in chatting yesterday he was honed in on a 2016 with 70,000 miles sounded nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom