Brother is looking for a toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My brother is looking for a toy and has been looking at Mustangs and Broncos, but I keep telling him to look at 40s. He is concerned about the seats facing inward, as he has two little kids. I keep telling him that is a temporary issue, because the kids will grow.

How hard would it be to put in a forward facing seat w/ belts? Also, there's one on CL without a hardtop, so how hard is it to find a top?

Not hard on the seats, tops can be hard to come by but not too hard.

I've got an 80 i'll sell him :grinpimp:

I've got a 60 for sale! Less than half the price of that sucky blue 40. Oh that's right, you have a blue 62, sorry! ;)

I don't know if I can keep him from sprinting to buy the blue one. He's chomping at the bit and wants me to go look at it. I told him that it seems expensive.

Can you elaborate as to why, other than price?

A friend went to check out the blue one and the tub is fiberglass. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I prefer steel.

And the price.

I am working on more details for you.

Would the fiberglass tub lower the value? He lives at the beach, so it may be a plus, because of rust issues.

Then that would be a good thing and at the beach a top is not needed. The blue bird maybe the right fit.

A friend went to look at the blue one. Fiberglass tub. He did mention some strange stress cracks in the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom