SOLD Brand New - ARB RD142 Air Locking Differential - SoCal - FJ40 FJ60 Fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey Guys,

I am selling a brand new ARB RD142 Air Locking Differential.
I bought it thinking I would run both front and rear lockers but soon realized this was a terrible idea for how I intend to use my FJ62.
The box has been opened by my mechanic but it was never installed. (...obviously)

My Ebay Posting

asking $945 USD (which is already well below market value)

Free Southern California Delivery

Thank you - Alex

IMG_1877.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

I hate to say it but you can buy them for less than that new. Full pop retail with free shipping is only $990 with full warranty and support. I bout my last one of Just Diff's and it was less than $930 shipped to my door in SOCAL and came with a free Air Compressor as part of a resent ARB Deal.

Even on Amazon they are $990 so I am guessing MAP is in place

Amazon product ASIN B004P9BWAE

I hate to say it but you can buy them for less than that new. Full pop retail with free shipping is only $990 with full warranty and support. I bout my last one of Just Diff's and it was less than $930 shipped to my door in SOCAL and came with a free Air Compressor as part of a resent ARB Deal.

Even on Amazon they are $990 so I am guessing MAP is in place

Amazon product ASIN B004P9BWAE

The amazon link you posted is where I originally bought it from.

We literally opened the box and nothing else, they wouldn't honor a return.

Thanks for letting me know that the sale you bought yours from was a better deal than what I am offering.

I'm glad you felt the need to point out how this deal isn't good enough while I am only losing money on a mistake I made.

No one is gonna buy a full price open box...sorry. How does the new buyer go about a warranty issue if there is one?

Pm me a shipped price to zip code 57702 business address. I need one.

Thanks for letting me know that the sale you bought yours from was a better deal than what I am offering.

I'm glad you felt the need to point out how this deal isn't good enough while I am only losing money on a mistake I made.

Your welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom