For Sale Boulder, CO Set of 5 OEM Chrome FJ60 Wheels--SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Threads
Wheels are straight, chrome is good. No pitting, rash, or rust, but they have a little grime on them. Should polish up nicely. Pickup in Boulder, CO or (for reasonable distances) possibly meet halfway by prior arrangement. If you'll be at Overland Expo West, I can bring them with. Last option, I can strap them to a pallet if you can arrange freight. $300 for the set.

Hi Gilmorneau,
I am.
These are 15 inch i suppose?!
I have, as we speak, in the forum an request for these......
But......first, I please would like to have some (detailed) pictures of them :)
my email is j.wiemer@amsterdam.nl
And, off course you have to strap them on a pallet...and I will pay for the shipping :)
Kind regards, Jan Wiemer

Wheels are straight, chrome is good. No pitting, rash, or rust, but they have a little grime on them. Should polish up nicely. Pickup in Boulder, CO or (for reasonable distances) possibly meet halfway by prior arrangement. If you'll be at Overland Expo West, I can bring them with. Last option, I can strap them to a pallet if you can arrange freight. $300 for the set.
Hi Gilmorneau, did you receive my reply on your offer for the FJ60 wheels? Kind regards, jw

Here's a couple photos I snapped today. I didn't polish the wheels or anything, just wiped them clean. One wheel does have a little curb rash as seen in the closeup photo, but the others are fine. I'm willing to ship if you want to pay for it.

Hi Gilmorneau!

Thank you very much for the pictures!!

Before saying 'yes', i very much like a few extra pictures of some 'bad' parts, for example of the most upper-left rim: It looks that one also has some rust near the valve?
Thing is: I have to rust-prevention, so that it will not go-on.... (in my country it always rains....). Most rims have rust at the contact between the welded parts (inner-rim with holes / outer rim for the tire): When that is few, i hope to seal it with rust-binding epoxy....

Could you please also send your town and postal-code....then i can find out the way of shipping. And, if possible, please the outher measuresof one rim (sizes for shipping). Of course, if you prefer, you can use my private email j.wiemer@amsterdam.nl

Regards, Jan

Here's a photo of the area near the valve stem on the "worst" of the wheels:
IMG_6656[1].JPG

Yes, there's the beginnings of some corrosion in the gap where the two pieces are welded together. I'd think it would clean up pretty easily with chrome polish and effort, but I'll let potential buyers judge for themselves.

Hi Gilmorneau!
Thank you very much. This is OK. 4 rims look very good.
I like to buy them.
Could you please give me your adress / postal-code and the exact rim-measures, so I can look for opportunities to ship them!
Regards, Jan

Hi Gilmorneau,
Just a reminder....
I am not in a hurry but I very much like to find out the shipping possibilities!
I checked this before based on an supposed adress in the US, so the costs of shipping are (more or less) known to me (that will not be an issue), but we have to check how and where to post the package.
I also need your bank-details for payment :).
Like to receive your reply, maybe at j.wiemer@amsterdam.nl
Regards, Jan

Just found out there are opportunities for picking up the package at your adress on a certain day..... (p2p TrakPak)..... and there is more choice :)

As far as i'm concerned no (i bought them)..... Gilmorneau and me are now busy with shipping them..... if something goes wrong with that, they are still available :). But i hope it doesn't go wrong :)
Regards, Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom