Bought a new Tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a 2021 TRDOR. So far a sweet truck. Found some used nerf bars for $125, and just put them on! Now time to load it with boards and head to the beach!

72F256DF-23AC-4900-AA13-4102EDD63DFB.jpeg

B2014468-97B0-4F4F-858F-611ADF63E8B2.jpeg

Good looking truck, I’m sure you’ll love it.

I’m guessing you’re not in Ventura anymore? I surf at Hobson a lot. Missing it big time right now... I’ve stayed in Poipu before too. Love Kauai.

I’m guessing you’re not in Ventura anymore? I surf at Hobson a lot. Missing it big time right now... I’ve stayed in Poipu before too. Love Kauai.

we still have a place in Ventura, and will be going back and forth. Ventura is awesome too! Hobsons is fun break. We like Faria(Modos and Pitas) C Street is good too!

Yeah, I was going to ask if you hit C Street. I usually camp at Hobson, so it’s nice to roll out of the Airstream and on to the board. One of my old friends (Chuck Barfoot) lives in La Conchita and tries to drag me to Rincon, but I hate the crowds. (And I pretty much suck, so would be way down the food chain there).

That looks fantastic. Just stick on decals? It’ll be interesting to see how they hold up.

That looks fantastic. Just stick on decals? It’ll be interesting to see how they hold up.
Yes. A gal on Tacoma World sells them along with the TRD red letter vinyl cap covers. Cheap for $34. Some guys have had them for years!

IDK, the blacked out Storm Trooper look has been over done. Just not my thing. :meh:
But it’s your ride, so my opinion is worth :poop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom