SOLD Boise, Idaho 2008 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Continuing to thin the heard of exceptionally well maintained land cruisers. See my For Sale Boise, Id white 1979 FJ40.

This is my daily driver. bought it new in 2009, only owner. Meticulously maintained and cared for, it is in excellent condition. Runs and looks like a 2018.

124,600 miles
Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior paint
2.5" OME lift kit
TJM front bumper
LT295/70R18 Discoverer AT3 tires (34.26")
Two rear tires brand new (purchased 12/2023)
Two front tires half thread left
New battery on 08/2023
120,000 mile inspection just performed on 2/2024
New Spark plugs
Oil Change and lube
Transfer Case services and new fluid
Transmission serviced and new fluid
All other fluids check and looked OK. All were changed in 2021

Regular maintenance, oil changes twice per year no matter the mileage, waxed twice per year and washed regularly. I have all service records from day 1.

It has been an awesomely reliable rig, only one issue in 16 years and that was the radiator was replaced in 2021.

Clean car fax except for two very minor accidents which resulted in no damage to my rig. I was surprised to see one of them reported it was so minor. I can give details of each.

Blemishes are few:
1. Rock chip hit the drivers side rear view mirror, the mirror part. see picture
2. Steering wheel and shift handle simulated wood veneer wore off in a few sections from covid era hand sanitizer
3. TJM bumper has a few small spots showing rust. Should be easy repair.
4. I counted about a dozen very small rock chips in the paint, I'll take a picture of the worst examples.

Asking $42,000.00

Happy to answer any questions. Pictures are not the best, some have a little glare from the sun. I can retake a few upon request.

Call Greg at 208-995-3171

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

Thanks, but I hope your wrong. Was going to list it a little lower but there are rigs on here that not as well maintained with multiple owners and unknown history listing in this price range.

Car Fax range was $26,000 - $32,000 for a stock 2008. So a 1%er modified should garner quite a bit more.

Thanks for the input though.

GLWS. Looks like a nice unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom