Board of Directors Officer Nominations Nov. 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello 406 Cruisers,
This thread will serve as the official location for all nominations to join the club's board.

As per the club bylaws the term for a board member is 2 years.

Positions up for a new term:
President - Stephen
Treasurer - Darren
Web Designer - Mike
The president position MUST be filled as Stephen will not accept another term. We have had the pleasure of his leadership, knowledge, time, and energy since the clubs' inception and we are all very thankful for that commitment but he has decided it is time to move on.

UPDATE (12/1/20): The Treasurer position must also be filled as Darren will not be accepting another term. Darren is also a founding board member and we thank him for all his hard work keeping the club on track financially and in spirit!!

So this is the spot to speak up!! Please post below if you would like to get more involved with the club as a board member, or nominate another club member to help shape the club's future. The board was always intended to change and rotate different members into leadership roles but we have not seen that happening year to year. Now is the time!

If you have any questions about the duties or time necessary, please reach out to any of the board members.

Last edited:
@MontanaLax
Can you list all the current Board members and their roles?
Are Darren and Mike open for another term or looking to pass their respective torches too?

I’ll refer to the club bylaws for the officers’ duties HERE

The current board of directors is:
President - Stephen @bagochips76
Vice-President - Lax (me) @MontanaLax
Secretary - Keith @dakotaduckhunt
Treasurer - Darren @thetoyotaman
Webmaster - Mike @nohermosa

And the way that we have been functioning is with the VP taking on the Events Coordinator role, land coordination role to be absorbed by the president and then for a while we added a membership director which has dissolved again.
So there are additional positions available within the original structure of the club that have never been filled, we would love for more members to get involved!!

To the best of my knowledge Darren and Mike are open to another term but hopefully they will chime in here to confirm.

As I have expressed in the past, I am willing run a couple of our annual trail rides, also have a few connections with the BLM.

Hey Lax. If you need bodies to fill board positions and other roles, I'll throw my name in the hat. I don't know much about web design (like literally nothing). But I'm open to whatever. Let me know how I can best help the club.
406 Cruisers Rulz!!!!!

Technically I am termed out this year. I've been serving since the club's inception. Happy to continue if needed but as we always say fresh blood is good!

Hi everyone. After a lot of consideration I have decided to step down from the board. I want to thank the board for being such a great group with which to work from the beginning. This past year we have experienced a lot of changes and it’s time for someone else to take the reigns. I wish you all the best in the future.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the club Darren!!

So to update where everything stands, two positions on the board need to be filled; President and Treasurer.
Two club members have volunteered to get involved; Aaron @ttFJC and Matt @90WT
We also have one nomination of Drew @REZARF
There have always been additional positions on the board that have never been filled so don’t be shy if you’d like to get involved, there is still time to throw your hat in the ring if interested!!

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the club Darren!!

So to update where everything stands, two positions on the board need to be filled; President and Treasurer.
Two club members have volunteered to get involved; Aaron @ttFJC and Matt @90WT
We also have one nomination of Drew @REZARF
There have always been additional positions on the board that have never been filled so don’t be shy if you’d like to get involved, there is still time to throw your hat in the ring if interested!!

Seems like only a small portion of 406 Club members active on iH8MUD. Does the club have an email list of members, and/or planning to send out an email to the current members for BOD nominations?

Seems like only a small portion of 406 Club members active on iH8MUD. Does the club have an email list of members, and/or planning to send out an email to the current members for BOD nominations?

Yup, the same day this thread was created an email was sent out. Another email will go out in the next week laying out the voting process and a final call for nominations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom