Blinker Solenoid? Can't find it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you try changing your bulb fluid?

Bump for same question here!

Thanks Gumby
I might have found it near the fuse block and emission box...

I'm not sure on your model if its the same, but the one on my '72 is located under the dash near the steering column. It is rectangular with two sets of wires plugged into it. It has 2 bolts holding it on if I remember correctly. Mine always had trouble with the left turn signal and I would take it off and clean the connection points to help it work again....

I'm not sure on your model if its the same, but the one on my '72 is located under the dash near the steering column. It is rectangular with two sets of wires plugged into it. It has 2 bolts holding it on if I remember correctly. Mine always had trouble with the left turn signal and I would take it off and clean the connection points to help it work again....

Same here on my 69'

Thanks Gumby
I might have found it near the fuse block and emission box...

Nar, not be there. Over, closer to the heater, Ah the heck with it, here is a pic.. That should do it.
Picture 034.jpg

I did change my muffler bearings and that didn't work.

Of course the solenoid I bought at NAPA was round with a two wire hook up. Couldn't find any thing that looked like.

Thank you for the help, I will check that tomorrow, gotta get back to the Humanitarian Bowl?
Anyone want 2 tickets to the Fiesta Bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom