For Sale Blacksburg VIRGINIA 1989 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(244, 214, 181)
$14500. Not Negotiable.
I am listing here for this weekend- before I hit ebay with it in a few weeks. It is a nice truck, but clearly not perfect. Cleanest one I own, but the only Auto trans and the truth is my wife says the auto has to go. (To be crystal clear the other HJ and FJs are her's and she won't touch this AT )
I know there are gorgeous trucks on this site, I still think this is better than the national average. I say, great frame, and light body rust: great rear fenders, great lower tailgate, roof line and gutters show rust, no known leaks, bottom front fenders rough, but all four corners (behind bumpers) are solid. Again, better than I usually see.
The truck runs smooth and QUIET> shifts a little hard, we can make phone calls in this one.... not in the 60s!! I think the first thing it will need is an exhaust, I think it is still all original and could likely be pulled off by hand. But as I say currently functional and quiet. Overall a clean original truck, unmolested and ready for anything.
$14,500. This is not going to be a sweet truck for $12,000 or a truck you can come pick up for $13,000. I will get any and all the photos you might want. Happy to show you anything you want see to not waste travel time.

DSC_0352.JPG

DSC_0354.JPG

DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0359.JPG

DSC_0366.JPG

Clearly, I don't know how to edit a previous post.... This very well may be a truck you can cruise away with for 12K !!!!
Closes on ebay in 4 hours, currently $ 10,200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom