Blackdog traders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever purchase a rig from them? Got about 35k put aside for my next vehicle and would love an 80 series cruiser. Live in south Florida (Sarasota) and really wanting to get a nice solid 80. Just not sure who to trust. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Just not sure who to trust.

Only trust yourself...... just be patient and watch your local classifieds for a private seller listing a 96 or 97 80 series. Florida is famous for its rust free cruisers.

Or you can drive to Utah and buy my rig. I will even let you keep $10,000.00

Anyone ever purchase a rig from them? Got about 35k put aside for my next vehicle and would love an 80 series cruiser. Live in south Florida (Sarasota) and really wanting to get a nice solid 80. Just not sure who to trust. Any recommendations would be helpful.
About 16 months ago I took the advice in post #2. I looked on craigslist up and down the west coast and towards the Rockies; one day someone listed a LX450 with a space between the X And 450, which doesn't search the same. It was 11 miles from home. 372k miles - one crawl under the vehicle to see absolutely zero rust from the original owner...
5 minutes of negotiations.
Done deal.
The search took ~2 months
Enjoy the journey

Wait until gasoline hits $10/gallon, some people will park their 80's, then the wifey will get tired of seeing it taking up space in the driveway, then it will end up for sale. 80 prices may eventually come down if gasoline costs stay high, IMHO.

Looking for a solid Paint & Body shop in or near Dallas, Tx for my 62 restoration... Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom