Black wheels on 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm a former razorback living in NE ARKANSAS and I just bought an 05'LC. It's my 1st one and I want to turn it into a sweet hunting vehicle. In that process I would like to put black wheels on it.

This may be taboo on this forum? Sorry if it is.

1. Does anyone know what kind to put on?

2. Any recommendations on a mechanic in NE ARKANSAS, I would like to get everything checked out.

3. Recommendations on front grills or bumpers as well?

Thanks everyone

Hello, and congratulations on your cruiser. We have had good luck with the Fuel wheels on the 100 series. One of our guys has the 18" Anza on his. We have even powder coated the oe wheels black. ARB, TJM, and Slee are good bumpers that come to mind and you might try looking in the 100 section to get some ideas. Lots of good info on here.

Hey WPSMVP...I'm in Jonesboro too...believe it or not Central Toyota has really taken care of me...Jacob for service, Steve for parts...Great prices, never try to get me to buy/fix something thats not totally necessary...First dealer, of any make, that I've ever been able to say that about. Steve gave me permission to tell all of you that he will match any online Toyota Dealer prices on parts...no need to have OEM parts shipped across the country.

Hey WPSMVP...I'm in Jonesboro too...believe it or not Central Toyota has really taken care of me...Jacob for service, Steve for parts...Great prices, never try to get me to buy/fix something thats not totally necessary...First dealer, of any make, that I've ever been able to say that about. Steve gave me permission to tell all of you that he will match any online Toyota Dealer prices on parts...no need to have OEM parts shipped across the country.
That's great to know about Steve.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm a former razorback living in NE ARKANSAS and I just bought an 05'LC. It's my 1st one and I want to turn it into a sweet hunting vehicle. In that process I would like to put black wheels on it.

This may be taboo on this forum? Sorry if it is.

1. Does anyone know what kind to put on?

2. Any recommendations on a mechanic in NE ARKANSAS, I would like to get everything checked out.

3. Recommendations on front grills or bumpers as well?

Thanks everyone

Hey did you see that @LittleRock80 is selling a set of OEM wheels including center caps and lugs for $100? That is a steal...paid $400 for my set...and they are about $400 each new...ha...strong, fit perfectly, and dirt cheap...what else could you ask for...and there are plenty of videos on painting them black yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom