Black SLEE'd 100 at REI in San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ChuckB

SILVER Star
Threads
I saw a VERY nice black 100 (Slee front, rear and I believe sliders, black wheels) at REI in San Diego on Memorial Day.

I believe we walked right past each other in the parking lot, but I did not put two-and-two together in time. Otherwise I would have said hi.

Anyway, very sweet looking 100!

Probably Bob - RB4638. Chuck, a few of us local hundy SD guys get together. I'll add you to the list.

Craig

Excellent, thanks!

I'd like to added too if you don't mind.

Scott

Probably Bob - RB4638. Chuck, a few of us local hundy SD guys get together. I'll add you to the list.

Craig

We could just turn this into a Hundy San Diego thread..

Cool. I'm in far East San Diego... ;)

Did it look like this?
Moab.jpg
Moab.jpg

Thanks Chuck, that was me at REI on Monday in the black Land Cruiser. We'll all have to get together sometime here in San Diego. Bob.

If you removed the snorkel and added a ladder and a Gamiviti rack that's exactly what my Land Cruiser looks like.

100surf said:
Did it look like this?

Is that the black hundy I always see at SD Trux being worked on?

Ok, so you are the famous Jonathan that John talks about..

We definitely need to get together if you all can deal with my 18" chrome wheels :rolleyes: (they are OEM at least...).

If anyone has a line on 16" or 18" wheels with no chrome I'm in the market. I'm debating whether or not I should paint or powder coat the current wheels.

I'd also like to take a look at anyone's rig that has sliders. I need to get rid of these running boards with a step slider.

Anyone have plans on 9 JUNE?

White Slee'd Cruiser in Tierrasanta

Anyone make claim to this very nicely built out LC? I saw it in the Tierrasanta rec center (San Diego) a few weeks ago. I've seen it multiple times which leads me to believe it is local.

Very nicely done with Gobi racks and Slee Blue Berry front + Slee Rear...
IMG_0296.jpg

You guys are making me jealous. I have some work to do!

Gobi rack are really nice but I went with Bajarack(local company) so that I could mount my hannibal awning and added a slider for the a table. Carrying a table without taking any room inside or on top of the rack was key for me.
Chuck if you want to cruise by and check out my WK sliders, send a pm. What do you have in mind for the 9th?

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom