Black Hills wheeling July 1-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be out in the Black Hills on these dates. Looking for some guys to wheel with. Hopefully some of the local Dakota Territory Cruiser guys will step up and go a few days. Anyone else going to be in the area and up for hitting the trails?

I did not see your post, I am a mod on the board. A board member of the club.
what name did you use?
We are going to try to be at whispering pines that week end.
Campround Page

http://www.blackhillscampresort.com/

you have not mentioned what kind of trail that you would like to run.
the forum is located at.

Bh4Wheelers Forum - Index

you can also pm me there.

There have been many runs or contacts posted in the last few days.. so I am not sure what is going on.

the pictures of the trails are here.

Bh4wheelers Photo Gallery - Home

the challenge pictures are also divided up by trail.

post up.. I just did a search under the name that you use here and there were no matches.

what name did you use?
Rock4rnr

you have not mentioned what kind of trail that you would like to run.
I am open to most trails from a 3.5 rating to 5.0 rating. I would like to do Iceman, Flat Nasty, Hal Johns, and perhaps Full Size. I have done all of these previously except Iceman. I think my brother has hooked me up with a couple DTC members to run Iceman and perhaps Hal Johns or another trail. I also mentioned some of my trail preferences in my posting on the BH 4 Wheelers forum. Here is the link........
Bh4Wheelers Forum - July 1-7

so answered and sent you a pm on the site.

I am switching jobs at the hospital much to the dismay of my current manager.
she is doing every thing that she can to make my life hell for the next week and a half. 12 to 14 hour days any time I am not on orientation to my new job in the ICU...

maybe I do need a break and get out for some fun. I did manage to cut a foot off the grass in my yard the other day.. LOL...

oh did you make the water fall???
that is just steep as all heck!!!
I did not make it unassisted. Had a couple guys pulling on the front to help my front get the tractioning it needed. I was running bald 36" TSL's. I now have 37" PB Rockers. Not sure if the tires would have made that much of a difference. Maybe I will get to find out.

100_0962.jpg

100_0963.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0967.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom