Black Hills Cruiser Classic 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
July 17-20 at Wild Bills Campground in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.

Lets hear who is all coming:clap:

BHCC_2013TLCA-AD-web.jpg

If your planning on attending and would like to reserve a cabin please contact Wild Bill's Campground directly to check on availability as the cabins usually get reserved fast.

Contact info can be found at www.wildbillscamp.com

2013 BHCC Online Registration Open!!

The registration site for the 2013 Black Hills Cruiser Classic is up and running.

Lets see some registrations!!

www.dakotacruisers.com

I'm coming! I haven't wheeled in years, the '62 is feeling neglected. The truck has been relegated to mostly easy camping runs, it needs to get reacquainted with some fun trails.

We're driving from Minneapolis, heading out a day early to hit up some site-seeing along the way, but I have to leave Saturday AM, can't stay for the final dinner & raffle. Drats...

I'm coming! I haven't wheeled in years, the '62 is feeling neglected. The truck has been relegated to mostly easy camping runs, it needs to get reacquainted with some fun trails.

We're driving from Minneapolis, heading out a day early to hit up some site-seeing along the way, but I have to leave Saturday AM, can't stay for the final dinner & raffle. Drats...

Good to here that you will be joining us. Feel free to pre-register so have a good count on tshirts sizes!!

Bumping this up. This event is very coordinated and organized. They have a very helpful staff and everyone makes you feel very welcome, whether it's your first time out or you have been there before. This event is very kid friendly, and is great for the whole family. Hope to see some new faces.

Jim

My wife and I will be there in our 67 fj40. Can't wait!

Glad to hear Cruiserdoc!!

Anybody else that planning on joining us chime in and let us know!!

Have had a few more registrations come in. 2 days till BHCC 2013. Let us know if your traveling and plan on joining us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom