Black Appearance Package Part Numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most of that looks paintable, or able to be wrapped in PPF. I would definitely paint the grill and PPF clear.

The belt and frame moldings look inexpensive though. Kinda unique finish, buy those.

1800, that includes shipping and tax

Hey are these 18s unique to the LX600 appearance package?

I am making an order and looks like the 22s can be sold locally for decent $$. Lots of Tundras around here.

Long story short this will probably go for spouse duty and get aftermarket 20s and mildish street tires (275/60/20), then I would put the stock 18s on it and run it myself once my current F250 diesel hits 125-150k so miles so I can move it to just trailer pulling status at work.

Hey are these 18s unique to the LX600 appearance package?

I am making an order and looks like the 22s can be sold locally for decent $$. Lots of Tundras around here.

Long story short this will probably go for spouse duty and get aftermarket 20s and mildish street tires (275/60/20), then I would put the stock 18s on it and run it myself once my current F250 diesel hits 125-150k so miles so I can move it to just trailer pulling status at work.
Not unique to the appearance package, they are a no-cost option if selected during your build, otherwise they are available for purchase.

(I would have had them on mine from the factory, however, when the dealership called that they had a LX available for me, I jumped on it….even though it had the big wheels…)

I meant, is this wheel cast used on any other Toyota/Lexus in black or any other finish?

I meant, is this wheel cast used on any other Toyota/Lexus in black or any other finish?
It isn’t offered in another color and appears specific to the LX.

I am questing that it is only for the LX as when I ordered them there were only 2 in the country and had to wait for more to arrive…I would guess if it was also for a Tundra or other Toyota/Lexus there would have been more availability, but can’t confirm that.

Yeah the rims I didn’t see it in here. I saw they were $1800 though, new.

Looks like its 7.5 wide which would make up the backspacing difference. 285 is rated for that wheel width.

Looks like its 7.5 wide which would make up the backspacing difference. 285 is rated for that wheel width.
I went skinner as I just use these wheels in the winter. 265/70/R18
IMG_5363.jpeg

Looks like a rare option. Is it stamped on the back of your wheel? Something like JM 18x7.5 60mm? Looks like 22s were on yours out of the factory.

Gonna try to get these just need to do the math and make sure 285s won’t be a pain in the ass.

Looks like a rare option. Is it stamped on the back of your wheel? Something like JM 18x7.5 60mm? Looks like 22s were on yours out of the factory.

Gonna try to get these just need to do the math and make sure 285s won’t be a pain in the ass.
Yes, mine came with 22s and I run them in the summer.

I choose the 18” tire size as I knew they were close to the 22s diameter, so the speedo would be relatively accurate.

I will check if the 18” rims have anything stamped on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom