BJ74 frp glass removal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Does anyone have some good tips on how to remove the rear sliding windows. I’m in the process of tinting and need to pull them out to do a nice job!

Thank you!

If it's anything like the butyl seal on the inside of the Troopy sliders you have to get a blade behind it and slowly work your way around. I believe you do have to remove the whole assembly to get the glass out. Others will chime in with FRP specific info I'm sure.

Just a heads up that I had a local quote from a tint place up here and they were confident they could tint the glass to the edge without removing.....

If it's anything like the butyl seal on the inside of the Troopy sliders you have to get a blade behind it and slowly work your way around. I believe you do have to remove the whole assembly to get the glass out. Others will chime in with FRP specific info I'm sure.

Just a heads up that I had a local quote from a tint place up here and they were confident they could tint the glass to the edge without removing.....
I’m more worried about them being able to get behind, rather in front of the middle squeegee dividing part. I’ll take pics later to show what I’m talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom