BJ73 tilt and twist 3/4 bench seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at some seat adapters to install XR or SS seats to my BJ73 seat rails, adapter for the LHS suits bucket seat and fridge console. Was going to grab them but will not fit onto my tilt and twist passenger seat rails. Does anyone know if I can bolt straight in a forward tilt seat from a Ute or troopy?

Ute and Troopy have different seats but if you find one from a 76/77 that will bolt right in.

Ute and Troopy have different seats but if you find one from a 76/77 that will bolt right in.
Thanks for your words Joekatana, not too many 77's here in oz, checked my mates 76 and the passenger seat needs a new inside rear bracket as the one on my 73 sits too far away (minor mod). Ended up buying front seats out of a 79 duel cab, massive improvement on old seats. The drivers seat bolted straight in, because I couldn't by seat rails without seats I decided to stick with the 79 seats and give them a crack before I spend more dollars on aftermarket ones.

I think those bench seats with the tilt and twist are cool. Handy for a troopy owner who wants easier rear seat access although the laws have changed drastically in recent years.

I think those bench seats with the tilt and twist are cool. Handy for a troopy owner who wants easier rear seat access although the laws have changed drastically in recent years.
Agreed, it is pretty cool just bloody uncomfortable!!!
They could be for sale if anyone is interested 🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom