BJ73 3B Exhaust Routing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If running 35’s have you followed the usual plan of moving front axle forward 1” or 30 mm like many do?

@Felde thanks so much for the pics. I managed to find both front pieces from the EU, and after
some delivery problems they are here. That flex piece you added is not factory is it? Seems like a
good thing to add though. Mine is 13BT but in all aspects identical. Big help for me to finally
get this job done.
No, the flex piece is not factory on BJ73 B3, but the 3B is shaking a lot. I don't expect a 13BT to shake less.
There are several reports of the downpipe from the exhaust manifold cracking at the flange, or even the manifold cracking. The factory rubber hangers can't compensate for that.
I strongly recommend to put a flex piece as near to the manifold as possible.
Unfortunately, if you put it in the downpipe, you'll end up in the wheel well, which is not really feasible.
Cheers Ralf

If running 35’s have you followed the usual plan of moving front axle forward 1” or 30 mm like many do?

@Felde thanks so much for the pics. I managed to find both front pieces from the EU, and after
some delivery problems they are here. That flex piece you added is not factory is it? Seems like a
good thing to add though. Mine is 13BT but in all aspects identical. Big help for me to finally
get this job done.
I haven't moved the front axle yet. My next tire size is 35 but always wanting bigger tires i want to make sure that it will clear if i choose to go to 37s or maybe 40s....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom