Wanted BJ70/73/74 rear doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a beat set of doors, gonna chop them to make it less awkward when removing the FRP this summer. Any conditions is fine.

Thank you!

I see these in Japan all the time, but they'd have to sell for about $800/set plus shipping from MO. Probably too high for most people.

I had a set for my FJ73. Chopped. Listed them here for sale awhile back and no one wanted to buy them even at $100 due to shipping costs. They almost had everything (hardware, wiring, etc.)

They are gone now.

I have a few sets but like Matt says shipping is expensive on these,I might list a few sets of my oem removable top doors later this week,not gonna let them go cheap though .

Damn it Joe. Why you gotta tease us like that?

I have a set of doors on a rusty 85 BJ70 from Canada. The lower sections are actually minimal rust but there is rust at the bottom of the window frames. I might need some of the hardware on them

$200 ? I could cut the upper off if you only want the lowers. Would make for smaller and lighter packages, but it will still be expensive and a pain to package. Maybe you know someone passing through that could pick them up.

I have a set of doors on a rusty 85 BJ70 from Canada. The lower sections are actually minimal rust but there is rust at the bottom of the window frames. I might need some of the hardware on them

$200 ? I could cut the upper off if you only want the lowers. Would make for smaller and lighter packages, but it will still be expensive and a pain to package. Maybe you know someone passing through that could pick them up.
What part? I may be passing through Canada this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom